We're feeding the Ironman!
We are so thrilled and excited to be feeding all of the Ironman athletes, volunteers, staff and spectators this year in Whistler. You can find our food truck at Rainbow Park all weekend long. If you are there to compete (well then you sir/madame are awesome) or coming to watch, make sure to come hungry! Caveman Grocer is coming fully loaded, featuring the best of the sea-sky. Check out the weekends menu:
- Iron-bowls: Roasted yams, potatoes, caramelized onions, chorizo and fresh house made salsa on top
- Locals wraps: Fresh wrap (we know not paleo, but we are feeding the masses) free range BC eggs, Pemberton potatoes, red & green bell peppers and garlic aioli
- Paleo Banana Bread: Our uber-famous loaves (we are bringing over a 1000, but I guarantee they will sell out!)
- Organic Danishes w/local fruit: Made by a local favourite, Rising Knead Breads, excited to showcase her stuff!
- Honey-sweetened Lemonade: no crap, chemicals or fillers, just the goods!
- Cold-brew coffee
- Coffee, tea, hot-chocolate
- Artisan Sodas
- Pepperoni sticks
- Lucia Gelato - careful, this stuff is gluten free, dairy free and no artificial flavours!
Is there anything you would like to see this weekend? Be sure to come and cheer on these inspiring athletes! Hope to see you there?
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.