1 x beef burger w/guac
1 x laughing crow beef burrito
1 x apricot pork
1 x mustard lime chicken
1 x chicken nanking
1 x nut free granola bar
1 x citrus chia pudding
1 x taro chip w/salsa
1 x mushroom stuff acorn squash
1 x sesame chicken salad
- This 5 meal plan includes 5 Fresh Meals!
Each of the 5 Fresh Meals are from our ever changing menu.
If you choose to add snacks, you also get 1 each of our 5 Fresh Snacks.
If you choose the 'Low Carb', your 5 meals will come with Low Carb vegetable substitutions.
Also included on our site are heating instructions for the current weeks meals, contact with our amazing team, and access to full nutritional information on our blog.
Check out our nutritional blog here
We also now offer JURASSIC sized meal plans!
Please do not hesitate to contact our friendly staff about this. We would be happy to help create a custom meal plan for you.
Learn more about our portion sizing here
- Our subscription service makes it easy to make sure your nutrition is kept on track, each and every week!
- Get 5% off every week with a subscription
- Cancel at any time before Thursday each week, no on-going commitments!
- Easily put your meal plan on hold when you need to pause the service
- New menu every single week!
Learn more about our subscriptions here
- Caveman Grocer follows strict Paleo Protocol.
In simple terms this means all of our food is free from:
gluten, grains, dairy, soy, and refined sugars!
As well as making your life easier, there are many other things we are proud of..
- creating small batch, chef prepared meals
- making delicious homemade snack options
- grass fed beef and lamb
- supporting local farmers and business
- free range, hormone and antibiotic free poultry and pork
- making meals fresh to order each week
- sustainable wild caught seafood
- providing a fresh new menu to keep your nutrition interesting
- using only the highest quality ingredients
And best of all.. providing outstanding customer service!!
Feel free to give us a shout
604-962-4677 or firstname.lastname@example.org